Solution Spotlight: ControlUp
Are you having difficulty monitoring, managing, and supporting your end-users? The right solution will simplify your work managing a VDI/EUC environment — discover how in our September Solutions Spotlight webinar all about ControlUp.
With more and more end-users working remotely, administrators have never had so many endpoints to deal with. Without having the users in the same physical workspace as you, your job has become a lot more complicated, incorporating a much more spread out network of devices and connections.
A greater degree of complexity can often mean more opportunities for failure — are you having difficulty optimizing your end-users’ experience through one (or more) Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) or End-User Computing (EUC) solutions?
This is precisely what Forthright Technology Partners explored in our September Solutions Spotlight webinar. Check out the full recording to discover how to simplify your VDI/EUC management and support processes with ControlUp:
The Problem: You Don’t Know What’s Going On With Your End Users
At this point in the COVID-19 pandemic, you should have a VDI/EUC solution you rely on, but that’s not to say it can’t be improved. You’ve likely had to incorporate a range of solutions, such as a video meeting platform, file sharing service, and more.
Given how quickly businesses had to shift to remote work at the start of the pandemic, it’s likely that you didn’t have time to carefully plan and strategize the process. You had to move quickly — no time to research potential VDI/EUC solutions, get advice from third parties, test the process, etc. The priority at the time was gaining secure, workable remote access for all your users at home, and keeping downtime to a minimum throughout the change.
This rush to pivot to remote work probably led to some complications in your VDI/EUC arrangement:
- Your users are working on platforms spread out across cloud, local and hybrid environments
- Assigning proper permissions and maintaining secure access control can be difficult to do confidently when it involves multiple solutions
Now that you have time to deal with it, this overly-complex VDI/EUC arrangement leaves you with two options:
- Hire more team members to manage your vast and complicated network of end-users
- Simplify your network and processes with the right solution
How you proceed is up to you, but we’d highly recommend you choose the latter option.
What Is ControlUp?
ControlUp was purpose-built to reduce the load on your IT infrastructure and to make the monitoring and remediation of issues within your VDI/EUC environment simple. It means you can do more with your current IT resources, and greatly reduce the downtime that’s plaguing your end-users.
What Does ControlUp Do For You?
- Simplify Your VDI/EUC: Don’t bother with multiple VDI/EUC platforms and solutions — ControlUp provides everything you need to manage your remote workers from a single console.
- Gain Insight Into The End-User Experience: Robust analytics allow you to better understand how your systems are operating, and how they can be improved.
- Effective Troubleshooting: If and when an issue does occur, ControlUp helps you analyze the root cause for fast and effective remediation.
ControlUp Makes End-User Management Easier Than Ever Before
It’s time to optimize your remote workers’ computing experience. Forthright will help.
ControlUp will allow you to boost productivity for your end-users and simplify your management processes. For a detailed walk-through of how ControlUp works, including a demo, be sure to watch the webinar posted above.
If you want to discover what ControlUp will do for you, here’s how to get started:
- Contact the Forthright Technology Partners team and arrange a meeting at a time that works for you.
- Show us your current VDI/EUC solutions and processes.
- Let us explain how ControlUp can simplify your oversight and support processes for end-users.
Forthright Technology Partners is a leading provider of solutions and services leveraging Citrix, VMware and Microsoft technologies where high availability and exceptional end-user experience are required.