Solution Spotlight: Nutanix XI Frame – A Complete Desktop-as-a-Service
If you’re like most companies, one of your top priorities is reducing costs, but you’re also looking to make your team members as productive as possible. After all, time is money, right? Well, there’s a wealth of solutions available on the market nowadays to help you achieve these goals. Today, we’re going to highlight one of our favorites: Nutanix XI Frame – a complete desktop-as-a-service that gives your team members a virtual workspace with access to all of their applications on any device from any location.
What is Nutanix XI Frame?
Nutanix XI Frame is the only global, infrastructure-independent platform of it’s kind – allowing you to easily roll out desktops and applications for your staff members. Your applications and data are secure because they’re stored in a safe data center with enterprise-grade security measures in place, as opposed to stored locally on your own computer. This prevents any sort of unauthorized access resulting in a security breach, and in turn, keeps you compliant at all times.
How does Nutanix XI Frame work?
You can deliver applications and desktops to users in under an hour within a few easy steps:
- Choose your infrastructure whether it’s on-premises or in the cloud with AWS, Azure, Nutanix AHV or something else.
- Set up your authentication to keep users safe with a broad range of options, such as OneLogin or Okta.
- Bring in your applications with no plug-ins required. You can use a range of applications, such as CAD, animation, word processing, and more.
- Access your files via integration with your cloud storage service, such as Google Drive, Dropbox or Nutanix Files.
Your users can access their complete workspace via any HTML5-capable browser, including:
Management is a breeze for technology departments via a single console that allows for simplified control and administration.
When does Nutanix XI Frame make sense?
This is the perfect solution for anyone who:
- Needs to meet short-term goals in terms of enabling more secure, efficient remote work options.
- Needs to meet long-term goals in terms of ensuring the ability to react to the ever-evolving market dynamics.
Where can I find out more or get started with Nutanix XI Frame?
First, check out our full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4owcuo9ICGs&feature=emb_logo then get in touch with us…
- Book a meeting with our team of technology experts
- Get an honest evaluation about the solution and whether it’s right for you
- Start your migration and enjoy all of the benefits of desktop-as-a-service