January Solution Spotlight: itopia
itopia makes it simple and cost-effective for enterprises to securely deliver virtual desktops and apps to a global workforce on any device, accessible anywhere — discover more about it in January’s Solution Spotlight webinar.
As powerful as the cloud is, it’s not always easy to manage. Organizations like yours know they need to deploy optimal VDI solutions for their employees, but at the same time, you’re trying to find the one that makes management as simple and effective as possible for your team.
Featuring Forthright Technology Partners’ Steve Zoberg, Frank Merino, and Alex Banyasz from itopia, our most recent Solution Spotlight webinar explored the advantages for management and end-user productivity offered by itopia.
Check out the full recording to discover more about this solution:
The Problem: Complicated Management Affects The End User Experience
The fact is that ease of management directly affects the quality of the end-user experience. While all consumer-directed solutions focus on developing an ideal end-user experience, they don’t always devote the same attention to those managing and supporting the solution.
Consider the support experience — if you have an end-user that calls in to have an issue fixed, the timeframe in which that can be completed is directly dependent on how easily your team member can manage the solution. VDI, and cloud solutions in general, can be extremely complicated to use on the administrative end.
The end-user experience is often prioritized, with management and support team members left to navigate a confusing maze of menus and modules. Put simply, the easier it is to manage a given VDI solution, the better your team’s experience as users will be.
The Solution: itopia Saves Time, Money And Reduces User Stress
This is why the Forthright team uses itopia — it gives us an ideal user experience on the management and administration side, which further benefits our end users.
- Reduce Deployment Time Frames: itopia makes it simple to deploy Remote Desktop Services through Google Cloud, automating a majority of the process and allowing your management team to streamline the migration for end-users.
- Lower TCO: itopia is designed to lower or outright eliminate infrastructure costs whenever possible. Thanks to automation capabilities, this solution can reduce these costs by 30 — 40%, offering multi-user sessions, auto-scaling, scheduled & dynamic uptime, and more.
- Simplify Support: itopia consolidates management and support into a single console, allowing whoever answers the phone to help the end-user directly. No need to set up complicated role-based access or pass support requests on to different technicians, wasting the end-user’s time. Support is direct and streamlined.
itopia Will Help You Optimize Your Cloud Management
Want to see how itopia works in action?
Make sure to watch the demo in the webinar recording above, or better yet, get in touch with our team. We can walk you through the many advantages that itopia offers.
Let us show you how:
- Contact the Forthright Technology Partners team and arrange a meeting at a time that works for you.
- Tell us about your key cloud delivery obstacles.
- Let us show you how itopia and its many proven benefits will help to eliminate expenses, reduce timeframes, and optimize end-user experiences.
Forthright Technology Partners is a leading provider of solutions and services leveraging Citrix, VMware and Microsoft technologies where high availability and exceptional end-user experience are required.