Expand Your IT Team’s Capabilities with Co-Managed IT Support
Your internal information technology team is always learning. It’s simply the way it goes in this industry. Even if they’re qualified to handle your needs right now, that can change in an instant later on. Today, every business is a technology business. What do we mean? Well, every company depends on technology to find new business opportunities, serve existing customers, and overall, grow.
If you have initiatives in mind, that’s the first step towards achieving your organizational objectives. But what’s next, especially if your internal information technology team is overwhelmed or struggling with completing a workload that’s above their skill-sets or time constraints?
We’re here to tell you that you don’t have to choose between in-house and outsourcing. You can work hand-in-hand with an outsourced team to expand your internal team’s capabilities. This means:
- More freedom to complete whatever initiatives are important to your success
- Access to greater skill-sets and expertise that you may not have on hand
- Limitless options to drive your business forward with digitization
Our resources have years of experience with not only different technologies but also different environments. This means we know what works well and what doesn’t so we can help you achieve more predictable outcomes. If you don’t want to hire and train more staff, let us guide you toward success as you leverage our team instead.
You’re in Control of How You Leverage our IT Engineering Services
Forthright becomes your partner for whatever initiative is most important to your success. These include, but are not limited to, assessments, implementation projects, remediation, optimization services, and infrastructure support. You’re in control of how you leverage our comprehensive, user-centric IT services with unparalleled flexibility and priority access to our entire team of award-winning professionals.
We’ve been helping our clients navigate to success for over a quarter of a century. Now, with a simple service agreement, we’re offering clients the opportunity to gain access to our entire portfolio of resources: our professional services team with decades of experience in the enterprise, mid-market, and SMB spaces, our preferred tool sets, our documentation library, and our service delivery methodologies.
What is Expand IT?
With Personalized & Proactive Services to Optimize Enterprise Technology Investments
- Customer success management
- Assigned technical account manager & success planning
- 24 advisory services days annually
- Workshops, training, & other exclusive value-added features
- Unlimited proof of concepts
- Access to Forthright’s platform for service delivery standards & documentation
- Environment supportability reviews
Ability to Execute
With Personalized & Preventative Support for Mission-Critical Environments
- 200 professional services hours annually
- Additional professional services – ETUs discounted at 40% off
- Priority scheduling
- Configuration & installation support following service delivery standards & documentation best practices
- Omnichannel & automation tools to accelerate your ability to execute
With 24-Hour/365-Day Award-Winning Support
- Production Fix IT ticket package: Unlimited 24x7x365 FixIT tickets
- Integrated escalation with your ITSM
- Response SLA’s
- Our most aggressive restoration targets
- Critical situation management
- Multi-vendor support
- Ticket ownership until resolution
- 1-YEAR: $25,000 Per Month
- 2-YEARS: $23,750 Per Month
- 3-YEARS: $22,500 Per Month
What Are Advisory Days?
You receive 24 advisory days wherein your customer service management guide helps you deliver successful outcomes. Some example advisory services include:
- Health checks
- Journey mapping
- Capacity and cost planning
- Technology roadmaps
- Cloud spend optimization
- Technology briefings
- Cloud reserve instance balancing
- Custom workshops
- Cloud Cost allocation
- Risk summary report