Solution Spotlight: Citrix ADC
Are you having difficulty with application delivery for your end-users? With the right solution, you can gain the flexibility and economy of scale you need as an enterprise of your size — we discussed in our Solution Spotlight webinar all about Citrix ADC.
As the IT environment, your enterprise organization relies on becomes more and more complex, it becomes the more difficult it will become to reliably and effectively deliver applications to your end-users.
Have you encountered issues with application delivery?
This is precisely what Forthright Technology Partners explored in our October Solution Spotlight webinar. Check out the full recording to discover how to simplify your application delivery processes with Citrix ADC with pooled capacity:
The Problem: Application Deliver Becomes Nearly Impossible As You Grow
It simply a matter of complexity.
As your organization grows, adding new users, capitalizing on new opportunities, and diversifying your processes, your IT environment becomes more complex as it scales. Eventually, if you don’t take the right steps, that complexity threatens to undermine your growth, leading to untenable issues with your IT management processes:
- Multiple different applications fail to integrate.
- Growing costs fail to take advantage of an economy of scale.
- A lack of flexibility with your systems leads to an inconsistent end-user experience.
It’s for all these reasons that the Forthright team recommends Citrix ADC solutions with pooled capacity licensing to the clients we work with.
What Is Citrix ADC?
Citrix ADC is a comprehensive application delivery and load balancing solution, allowing enterprise organizations like yours to deliver a better user experience, on any device, from any connected location.
What Does Citrix ADC with Pooled Capacity Do For You?
- Gain Flexibility: Flexible allocation of ADC throughput to different data centers & different clouds on the fly.
- Improve Investment Protection: Flexible licensing allows you to leverage the throughput that you purchase, and you can add throughput when you need it.
- Make Life Easier: You can set a policy to provision and deprovision bandwidth based on time of day. This eliminates the need to purchase maximum-capacity ADCs for each location.
For a full demo of Pooled Capacity Licensing of Citrix ADC, make sure to check out the full recording of our October Solution Spotlight webinar.
Citrix Makes Application Delivery Easier Than Ever Before
If you want to discover what Citrix ADC will do for you, here’s how to get started:
- Contact the Forthright Technology Partners team and arrange a meeting at a time that works for you.
- Show us your current application delivery processes and solutions.
- Let us explain how Citrix ADC can simplify your management, increase agility, and lower your expenses.
Forthright Technology Partners is a leading provider of solutions and services leveraging Citrix, VMware and Microsoft technologies where high availability and exceptional end-user experience are required.