Enabling a Work from Home Workforce in a day.
Everything you need for a seamless transition to a remote workforce.
Regardless of whether your organization uses Citrix, Horizon, or any thin client solution or not, Forthright can help you quickly overcome the challenges of setting up new remote users who typically work in the office in a matter of days, and in many cases just hours.
Forthright’s Remote PC solution allows users to access their office PCs remotely via a secure internet connection from any web browser. This solution is purpose-built for individuals displaced from their office due to a natural disaster or other circumstances, such as the Coronavirus Pandemic. You can provide your employees the flexibility to work from home for weeks at a time, or have a plan in place if they are not able to go into the office during a future event.
It’s not just “work from home” – Employees can easily and securely connect to their full desktop sitting at work, allowing them to work from home.
How It Works:
The setup is simple. This solution allows for a local-like performance and seamless access from any device without having to deploy, install, and configure any VPN’s. Single sign-on from any device allows your users to easily access their PC in your physical office from anywhere by having a stress-free and a local-like remote experience. By leveraging contextual access controls and multi-factor authentication, you can maintain end-to-end oversight across all application traffic while users can connect from anywhere on any device directly to their existing PC at their work desk delivered via a managed cloud solution with limitless OnDemand scalability.
For many users, their work environment centers on a physical Windows 10 PC sitting at their desk. Forthright’s Remote PC allows a remote user to log into their physical Windows office PC using virtually any device (tablets, phones, and laptops using iOS, Mac, Android, Linux, and Windows).”
Employ Forthright’s Remote PC instead of using a VPN to access corporate resources remotely
Disadvantages of VPNs:
- Difficult to install and configure
- Require users to install specific VPN software
- Introduces significant security risks to the corporate network
- Poor performance of many corporate applications
- Hard limits on VPN session capacity
- Risk of data stored on untrusted endpoints
More benefits of Forthright’s Remote PC:
- Users can access all apps and data needed to perform their job without training on a new environment
- The user experience between normal operations and business continuity events remains the same
- Employees continue to work productively regardless of their location
- Corporate resources are protected from untrusted endpoint devices
- Easily and quickly integrated with your current infrastructure Pay as you go licensing, month to month
- Specialized reporting to see who is using it and general availability
Seamlessly transition from any device. It’s like having your work computer at home…or anywhere.”
Yes! I Want To Learn More About The Forthright Technology Partner’s Remote PC Solution.
Fill in your information below and our team will connect with your right away.
Enable A Work From Home Workforce In Just One Day
Got Questions About Forthright’s Remote PC?
Forthright Technology Partners
3122 Commerce Parkway,
Miramar, FL 33025